Follow these simple steps to make sure you are flying safely and legally.
- Make sure you can see your drone at all times and don’t fly higher than 400 feet
- Always keep your drone away from aircraft, helicopters, airports and airfields
- Use your common sense and fly safely; you could be prosecuted if you don’t.
Drones fitted with cameras must not be flown:
- Within 50 metres of people, vehicles, buildings or structures
- Within 150 meters of congested areas or large gatherings such as concerts and sports events
Please see this short video to help you out.